Welcome Grow NJ Kids and First Steps Providers!
Congratulations on being awarded funding for your early childhood program. Finding the right solutions to prepare young children and their families for school success is a responsibility now entrusted to you on behalf of the state of New Jersey. Enabling these children to have a strong start in the classroom brightens the future for all of us.
Our focus has always been on educators and the unique needs of every learner. As your partner, we offer the broadest range of brands, products, and programs that support the challenges of today's educators in serving children of all abilities. In addition, our New Jersey-based team of account managers and early childhood specialists are available to assist you as you make important decisions that will enhance your program. We invite you to explore all the options that our companies and brands offer including furnishings, supplies, and learning materials as highlighted below.
- Easy-to-use curriculum support materials for the classroom.
- Quality Childcraft, Royal Seating, and Classroom Select furnishings crafted in our US facilities and specially designed to support early childhood learning environments.
- A broad assortment of adaptive products that support inclusion and early intervention from our exclusive brand, Abilitations.
Whether you are designing a new classroom or striving to improve child outcomes in a particular area, we are uniquely positioned to help you to find product solutions that will save you both time and money.
Grow New Jersey Kids and First Steps Grantees receive:
- 32% Discount off of list price for supplies
- 15% Discount off of list price for furniture & AV Tech
- Free Shipping on furniture with net amount over $500
Use 081GROWNJKIDS19 at checkout to receive your discount pricing
Expires December 31, 2019. This offer cannot be used with any other discount, promotional offer, previous order, quoted or bid pricing. All promotions are subject to change at any time without written notice and may be subject to qualifications and restrictions as determined by School Specialty
Meet your New Jersey Team