Everyday Learning Fun
Early Learning Engagement in Reading, Math, and Science
Everyday Learning Fun Wins Academic Choice Award
ELF was recently selected as the winner of the Academics' Choice Smart Book Award, an international award company that selects the best effective learning tools. To learn more about Academics Choice visit academicschoice.com.
Read the Reviews:
"This is a brilliant curriculum. It has got to be one of the best ELL and early reading programs on the market today". - Jim, K-12 teacher w/15+ years experience, MA
"I really liked teaching my preschooler with these cards. It made my job so easy! He really like the pictures and it was easy for him to follow along with everything. The curriculum is very thorough and covers so many aspects of reading I didn't even know about."
Engage all learners with a hands-on literacy experience in Reading, Math, and Science.
- Common core connections in both reading and math.
- Builds science knowledge that supports the Next Generation Science Standards.
- Ease and flexibility: integrates seamlessly into whole-class, small-group and individual implementation models.
- Empowers families to extend learning time into the home.
Components Designed to Help Kids Stay Engaged
- Empowers families to extend learning time into the home to solidify reading skills.
- Develops skills to meet Common Core State Standards for children Pre-K through grade 2 in literacy.
- Digital pen provides unlimited potential for practice.
- Integrates seamlessly into whole-class, small-group, and individual implementation models.
- Supports English Language Learners through language learning and support for all families, regardless of reading level.
Digital Pen and Chip
Allow students to hear the words as they read and learn. Each set of readers has a corresponding chip. Batteries included!
Offer targeted, easy-to-use mini-lessons for the entire class or small groups.
Utilize Progress Checks, Pre- and Post-tests to help inform progress and assess skills.
Provide opportunities for individual listening.
Provides essential family involvement to assist in building literacy skills at home.
Online Teacher Tools
Find useful, online resources to support teachers with additional program components.
Plastic Carrying Bag
Offers an easy way to transport items – whether it is across the classroom or home and back.
Offered in sets with 10 titles each.
Click on a Category Below to Learn More