Submit Student Art and Help Young Artists Shine
Calling All Student Artists!
to be featured on our Sax® Canvas Pads in 2020.
• Vertical format
• Paint medium, preferably acrylic or oil
• No licensed characters or products
• Have fun and be creative!
Deadline for consideration on Canvas Pads is May 25, 2019.
We're proud to support budding artists and we have a long history of featuring student artwork, including all mediums and all grade levels. Join us in celebrating your students' artwork by submitting it for consideration to be featured.
What Does It Mean to Be a Featured Student Artist?
- Bragging rights
- Promotion of the art and student artist on social media
- Promotion of artwork on our student art web page
- If your artwork is selected to be featured on a Sax® branded product, the artist and their teacher will receive a School Specialty/Sax Merchandise Certificate
Being chosen is quite an honor and makes an impressive addition to any student's portfolio.
It's Easy to Enter
You can help your students shine by submitting their artwork. Any original student artwork (no reproductions, please) is eligible for submission.
*$500.00 will be distributed with a School Specialty Merchandise Certificate.