User Site Set-Up Agreement
THIS AGREEMENT, made and entered into this 9th day of August, 2013 (the "Agreement") by and between School Specialty, Inc., a Wisconsin corporation (hereinafter referred to as "School Specialty"); and name listed above (hereinafter referred to as the "User").
WHEREAS, School Specialty, agrees to provide, and User agrees to receive, access to the School Specialty website according to the following terms and conditions; and
WHEREAS, the User requests that School Specialty setup its account in the School Specialty system, including all account and authorization information as detailed on the form attached hereto as the registration form; and
WHEREAS, School Specialty agrees to perform such setup services under the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
NOW, THEREFORE, it is agreed as follows:
- The User acknowledges that they have completed the registration form attached to this Agreement and that all such information is complete and accurate.
- For registering Users requesting access as part of a district or school buying organization (as indicated in the registration form), School Specialty agrees, within thirty (30) days [days may vary by size of account] of the date of this Agreement, to complete the setup services required to allow the User to access and utilize its account. Upon completion of the setup services, School Specialty shall e-mail to the responsible party at the specified e-mail address, as described on the registration form, informing the User that its account is ready for review. The User shall have seventy-two (72) hours from issuance of said e-mail notice in which to review the details of the Educator's account. In the event that School Specialty is not informed by the Educator by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org within said seventy-two (72) hour period of any required revisions or corrections, the account shall be activated and School Specialty shall be relieved of any liability regarding the services provided under this Agreement.
- For registering users requesting individual access (as indicated in the registration form), School Specialty agrees to immediately allow the User to access and utilize the account.
- Following the initial setup of the User account, revisions to said User account information, including, but not limited to the identity of authorized personnel, the amount of individual authorization limits, and other ancillary information, shall be performed by the User , unless separate arrangements are documented in writing between the User and School Specialty.
- Any modification to this agreement must be made in written or electronic form and signed/acknowledged by the User and School Specialty.