- Save time and money with our no-cost turnkey solution
- An innovative way to equip new and renovated learning environments – from ideation to implementation
- Expert assistance to help you plan and specify the right furniture, equipment and educational products for your facilities
- Combining the broadest selection of products and equipment, unparalleled design expertise and the buying power of School Specialty to help you create new and renovated learning environments
- A dedicated team of account managers, project coordinators and project managers who partner with you every step of the way
- Our focus isn't solely interior design, it's also education. Our dedicated design experts help create gymnasiums, libraries, classrooms, offices, labs and other spaces that maximize learning, encourage collaboration and support the success of your students and educators
5 Easy Steps
1. Needs Assessment with Room Drawings
2. Budget Analysis
3. Bid Documents/Contract Procurement
4. Bid Analysis
5. Project Management
Keeping You Connected
With our 24/7 Project Connection online resources, you get anytime-anywhere access to layouts as well as updates on budgets, deliveries, installation and punch lists – so you're always in the loop.
- Project Connection
"Thanks to Projects by Design®, we saved valuable time and money."
Rich Knapp, Principal
Ann Sobrato High School (Morgan Hill, CA)
"When you have one vendor, one contact, the process is streamlined."
David Hawkins, Superintendent
Tyngsborough Public Schools (Tyngsborough, MA)
"A very proactive approach to anticipate and head off many potential problems before they
Jennifer Cipfl, Superintendent
Shiloh Village School District #85 (Shiloh, IL)
National Team of Coordinators
Click on your state to find the PbD Coordinator in your area.
For additional assistance, contact our Sales Management Team
Tell Us About Your School Project